Monday 21 August 2017

Pistyll Waterfall 12x12 Layouts

Hi all

Today I have a couple of scrapbook layouts to share with you all from our visit to a beautiful waterfall in Wales.

Here is the first layout of us at the Pistyll Rhaeadr Waterfall


We had a wonderful day out in Wales and this waterfall was beautiful to see, just a shame that while we were there it was raining

Now for some close up shots of the layout.







On this layout I used some of the Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers which I think fitted these pictures perfectly. Behind the last photo I slotted in the parking ticket we saved as I knew I wanted to include it on this layout.

Now for the second Layout of the Waterfall


Of cause we both took plenty of pictures it was just too beautiful not too. We only got to look at the waterfall from the very bottom and look up to the top as to get to the top would have taken 20 minutes walking, which due to having fibromyalgia was a no go for me :( boooo.

Now for some close ups



Again I used some of the Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers which I thought fitted perfectly with the layout and pictures. I also used my corner rounder on the pictures.

Products used for both layouts:
12x12 Papers
Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers
Flower Stickers
Thickers
Corner Punch
Foam Tape
Tombow Glue 
Paper Trimmer
Canon Selphy Printer

We also visited The Great Orme in Llandudno on the same day which I have also done a layout on and I shall be sharing that with you on another blog post. I look forward to sharing that layout with you all.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my two layouts and they inspire you.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX



No comments:

Post a Comment