Thursday 6 July 2017

Be In Love With Your Life Canvas - June Pickle Pack

Hi Lovelies.

Today I have a mixed media canvas to share with you all which I have made using products from the fantastic June Pickle Pack from Pickle Paper Patch.

You can do sooooo many things with your kit I love how versatile they are and they are worth every penny, Pssssst there are only a few left and can be shipped internationally.


To do this canvas I used the following products from the kit:
Dimensionals Texture Paste
Palette Knife
Lavender Ink Pad
Carpe Diem Sticker Sheet
Flowers
Cream Lace
Products I have used which are my own:
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Blending Tool
Matte Medium
Tombow Glue

Now for some close up pictures to show the texture and so on




I love the flowers which come in the kits as you can see I have only used three out of the five which means I have some left over to use and I even still have some of the cream lace, plenty of the stickers and plenty of the paste.

I would love to see what you make from your June Pickle Pack all you need to do is send a message to Jane on her Facebook page and she will share them and even include them in her customer gallery. If you have not had a Pickle Pack as yourself why not? hehe fantastic value for money available internationally and each kit is different.

The Pickle packs are available every month from 20th, order before the 26th and get a FREE gift too.

I have loved working with this month's kit as I do every kit from the beginning I shall have some makes to share with you all which have been made with passed kits.

Psssst the new kit will be released on 20th July and WOW!!!! you guys are going to love this months kit, I will try and show some sneak peeks with you all soon.

Love 
Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment