Friday 31 March 2017

Simple But Effective

Hi Crafters

Today I wanted to share with you all a simple but effective card, this is to show that you do not need loads of craft supplies.

This card was done with only very minimal supplies which are all Stampin' Up!


For this card all you need are the following: I have linked each product which will take you to it on my store.
Whisper white Cardstock (make into any size card you like)
Ink Pads - Colours Used are Mint Macaron, Bermuda Bay and Dapper Denim

So there we have it a simple but effective card, I love how these colours work together.

I have some exciting news to share with you all very soon and it is something for all you and will include Stampin' Up! products, keep a look out for that blog post VERY soon.


Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment