Saturday 4 March 2017

Happy Crafty Post

Hi all 

Today I thought I would share with you all my latest crafty happy post that arrived yesterday morning.

Now I have stopped swooning, squealing and being over excited about these arriving with me I can show you all EEEEEKKKK!!!

My Distress Oxide's arrived WOOP!! If you do not know what they are, well they are a fusion of pigment and dye ink oooooo!!


These were a Birthday present off my dad which he pre-ordered the full set for me from the fantastic Art From The Heart, these were a fantastic price for all 12 they do also sell these in singles at a fab price too. 

The colours are as follows: Faded Jeans, Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Iced Spruce, Walnut Stain, Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint and Wilted Violet.

They arrived beautifully wrapped which I thought was a lovely touch from the company, I really can not wait to get stuck in and start playing and experimenting with them I will definitely be sharing what I do with them with you all and I will also be doing some comparisons against the Distress Inks.

If you have not seen how these work as of yet and are curious and can not wait until I show off some makes with them, then you can find some fantastic videos on You Tube of Tim Holtz demoing them, HERE is one of many also there is a video of Tim Holtz explaining them HERE and the lovely Jennifer McGuire has done an Introduction to Distress Oxide Inks HERE

So keep your eyes open for those blog posts which I am hoping will be very very soon.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment