Thursday 8 December 2016

Imperfection Is Beauty Canvas

Hi all

Today's post is to show you all a Mixed Media Canvas I have done. It took me some time to decide on what I was doing today as I have so many ideas and techniques I want to try I couldn't choose.

So here is my Imperfection Is Beauty Canvas 


To do this canvas I used the following and the resist technique: 

20 x 20 cm Canvas 
Versamark Ink Pad
WOW Embossing Powders in White and Gold 
Black Gesso (On The Sides)
Brusho's - Cobalt Blue, Emerald Green, Violet
Bo Bunny Glitter Paste - Caribbean
Visible Image Stamps - Imperfection Is Beauty Set
Dylusions Floral Flourish Stencil 

I think the sentiment from this set fits perfectly with this canvas piece as I do not think it is as perfect as i would have liked and shows Imperfection Is Beauty :D 

I hope you liked seeing this piece as much as I liked putting it together.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment