Thursday 29 December 2016

Forest Friends

Hi all.

Well I am back again as I managed to get in my craft room again today YAY!!, So i decided to do a make with some bits I hadn't got around to using yet.

I am really chuffed with this piece love how the colours have come through and how the whole thing comes together perfectly.

So here it is 

Forest Friends


To do this piece I used the following products:
Smooth white card
Distress Inks
Distress Marker
Inkylicious Stamp 
Inkylicious Stencils
Lavinia Stamps
WOW Embossing Powder - Gold 

The picture really does not show how beautiful and vibrant the colours really do look, I really enjoyed doing this piece and already have my next make idea. So make sure to keep a look out for that :D 

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

2 comments:

  1. Like sunshine through the forest, it's fabulous Kelly 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much, I must admit this is one of my favourite makes chuffed with how it all come together :D

    ReplyDelete