Wednesday 23 November 2016

Mixed Media Tags

Hi all
Today's post is something a bit different which i have been meaning do for a while now, I have been doing some Mixed Media Tags, I had so much fun doing these and plan on doing more.

Here are the three tags that I have completed so far.


As you can see they are all different, I am going to list what I used for each one and show you an individual picture for each one too.

So the first one I did was this one


For this tag I used the following:
Tim Holtz - Manila Tags
Brusho's
Dina Wakeley Stamp and Stencil Set - Silhouetted Essentials
Dylusions Stamp Set - Hearts Edge Set 
Inkylicious Stamps - Dancing In The Rain Set (one of the sentiments)
Distress Ink
Mini Mister
Blending Tool
Memento Ink 
Stampeeze

The next tag I did was this one and I have to admit i love how this one came out.


For this tag I did the monoprint technique for the background and used the following materials:

Tim Holtz - Manila Tag
Distress Inks
Mini Mister
Blending Mat
Heat Tool
Visible Image Stamp - Leave Your Fears 
WOW Embossing Powder - Gold 
Stampeeze 
Versamark Ink 
Memento Ink - Black 

The last tag I did using the monoprint technique was this one


For this tag I used the following materials:

Tim Holtz - Manila Tag
Blending Tool 
Distress Inks 
Mini Mister 
Blending Mat 
Heat Tool 
Stampeeze 
Lavinia Stamps - Fox 1 (Kernal), Moon, Fairy Lanterns, and a Tree
Inkylicious Stencil - Sun/Moon Valley and Mountain 
Babywipe 
Memento Ink - Black 
Versafine Ink 
Versamark
WOW Embossing Powder - Silver 

I hope you like what I have done on these tags and they give you some inspiration. I will definitely  be doing more mixed media tags as i really did enjoy bringing these to life and trying something new... I LOVE the Brusho's if you have not tried them I definitely recommend them.

Happy Crafting

Xx The Crafty Bat xX







No comments:

Post a Comment