Friday 2 February 2018

Fairyland Sunset Keepsake Box

Hi all and welcome back to my blog 

Today I have a NEW Fairy Keepsake Box to share with you all, This one has been made to go up for sale in an online market night.

I have called this box Fairyland Sunset


I love making these keepsake boxes as each time they are so different I do have plans for more keepsake boxes and not all fairy ones ;) So keep your eyes open for those.

I handcraft these keepsake boxes from scratch using high quality materials and a lot of love and care goes into each one, These can take me anything from 1 to 3 days depending on the design and detail going into them. Each panel design is done one by one using a mixture of inks, stencils and stamping.

Now for individual pictures to show all the detail.

Lid Detail



Side Detail


Front and Back Detail


Inside Lid Detail


I hope you love this one just as much as I do. These boxes make great gifts for fairy lovers and all things mystical.

This one and more of my handmade products will be available to purchase on 3rd Feb at 6pm in the Mermaid Kisses and Pixie Wishes Market Night on Facebook >>>> HERE <<<< You will need the code word to purchase anything in the market night which will be released upon opening over on my Facebook Page >>> HERE <<<

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX





1 comment: